If you are granting permission for your child to leave campus and miss their review session after a test, then please write a note with the following information:
- The dates of each designated day you are allowing your child to exit campus. (you can include more than one date on your letter, or you can send a separate letter on EACH day.)
- Your signature and a working phone number so that we can call and verify the note.
- Students must turn in note to the main office prior to 7:30am.
- Students will report to attendance office to receive their pass when the testing session concludes.
- Any student receiving permission to leave school after a testing session will NOT be allowed to re-enter campus to catch the school bus home.
- Parent/guardian must arrange for alternative transportation home for your student in the event you are giving them permission to leave campus after the testing session.