This Thursday, February 2, at 6:30pm, Student Services will host a Registration Night for current 9th-11th grade students. Departments will explain their offerings and be on hand to answer questions and students and parents will have the opportunity to activate/access their Powerschool accounts in preparation for completing the registration process online.
Please be aware that the new administration is targeting certain problem behaviors among the student body, including arriving tardy to class. Hall sweeps will begin again soon and teachers have been asked to "reset" the tardy count for students for the new semester:
- First tardy = parent contact and warning
- Second tardy = parent contact and 10-minute detention with teacher
- Third tardy = parent contact and 20-minute detention with teacher
- Fourth tardy and beyond = referral to administration
- Failure to attend teacher detention = Administrator Lunch Detention